Looking for something to warm up your winter? Join us on March 9th 2019 from 10am to 2:30pm for a great opportunity to make up to two crafts and enjoy a homemade lunch of soup, bread and dessert! No prior experience is required.
Each workshop has limited seating and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Classes are from 10am to 2:30pm, please arrive by 9:45am as we like to begin promptly. $30 for QV Members and $35 for non-Members. An additional materials fee of $3-15 may apply depending on the workshop. Call for more information and to register 570-992-6161. Click here for the sign up form: CABIN FEVER WORKSHOP 2019
This great program is sponsored by Friends of Quiet Valley.
Please choose a morning session and an afternoon session:
- Session 1: Calico Eggs Part I + $6 materials fee Workshop full
- Session 2: Irish Soda Bread and Traditional Scones +$5 materials fee – Workshop full
- Session 3: Wood Carved Pig Part I +$5 materials fee (This class is full) – Workshop full
- Session 4: Needle Felted Suffolk Sheep Part I + $15 material cost for full kit/$5 for wool only with the participant providing their own needle. Workshop full
- Session 5: Scherenschnitte (cut paper art)*+$3 material fee
- Session 6: Calico Eggs Part II Workshop full
- Session 7: Sweet Treats! Caramel Corn, Decadent Dipped Pretzels, Fantasy Fudge +$5 materials cost
- Session 8: Wood Carved Pig Part II – Workshop Full
- Session 9: Needle Felted Suffolk Sheep Part II Workshop full
- Session 10: Scherenschnitte (cut paper art)
*can be a half day session or a full day.