Looking for something to warm up your winter? Join us on March 10th 2018 from 10am to 2:30pm for a great opportunity to make up to two crafts and enjoy a homemade lunch of soup, bread and dessert! No prior experience is required.
Each workshop has limited seating and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. $30 for QV Members and $35 for non-Members. Additional materials fee of $5-20 applies vary depending on the workshop. Call for more information and to register 570-992-6161. Click here for the sign up form: CABIN FEVER WORKSHOP 2018
This great program is sponsored by Friends of Quiet Valley.
Please choose a morning session and an afternoon session:
- Session 1: Woven Ash Heart+ $5 materials cost
- Session 2: Embellished Needle Felted Easter Egg + $15 material cost for full kit/$5 for wool only with the participant providing their own needle. (This class is currently full but we are taking a wait list.)
- Session 3: Pysanky Egg Part I +$20 materials cost
- Session 4: Braided Easter Egg Bread +$5 materials cost (This class is currently full but we are taking a wait list.)
- Session 5: Growing from Seeds+ no materials cost
- Session 6: Natural and Marbleized Dyed Eggs+ $5 materials cost
- Session 7: Embellished Needle Felted Easter Eggs Part II (This class is currently full)
- Session 8: Pysanky Egg Part II
- Session 9: Chocolate Dipped Candy Easter Eggs with Peanut Butter Crisp and Coconut Cream + $7 materials cost (This class is currently full but we are taking a wait list.)
- Session 10: Paper Quilling for a Seasonal Card +$10 materials fee