Looking for something to warm up your winter? Join us on March 11th from 10am to 2:30pm for a great opportunity to make two crafts and enjoy a homemade lunch of soup, bread and dessert! No prior experience is required.
Each workshop has limited seating and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. $30 for QV Members and $35 for non-Members. Additional materials fee of $3-15 applies vary depending on the workshop. Call for more information and to register 570-992-6161. Click here to view the registration form: CABIN FEVER WORKSHOP 2017
This great program is sponsored by Friends of Quiet Valley.
Please choose a morning session and an afternoon session:
- Session 1: Cottage Cheese Onion Dill Bread Making +$5 materials cost
- Session 2: Simple Candy Making +$3 materials cost
- Session 3: Pysanky Egg Part I +$12* materials cost
- Session 4: Soft Herbed Cheese and Cracker Making +$3 material cost
- Session 5: Chocolate Covered Candy Making +$5 materials cost
- Session 6: Small Felt Purse with Needle Felted Embellishments +$5** materials cost
- Session 7: Pysanky Egg Part II
- Session 8: Beginning Wood Carved Mouse+$3 materials cost
*Please supply 6 of your own pint jars for dyeing the pysanky eggs. Or jars can be purchased for an additional $5. If you have attended the class in the past, please feel free to bring your own materials and the materials cost will be waived.
**Needle Felting will have a materials cost of $15 if you do not have your own needles or if you would like to purchase them with us. If you are bringing your own needles and equipment the material cost is $5.